Claims Against Public Authorities

Claims Against Public Authorities

Our specialist team can provide advice and assistance in relation to potential claims against the Police and other Public Authorities (such as the Prison Service, Local Authorities and Social Services).

Call us now on: 01282 422711

We provide specialist advice and assistance in the following areas:

  • Police Complaints (Local and IPCC)
  • Human Rights breaches
  • Assault by police officers
  • Wrongful arrest and unlawful imprisonment
  • Unlawful detention arising from incorrect section papers
  • Malicious prosecution
  • Misfeasance in public office
  • Deaths in custody
  • Representation at Inquests
  • Failings in provision of care by social service
  • Injury caused whilst in prison

We can offer free legal advice through legal aid funding in a range of cases. However, if legal aid funding is not available then we are able to discuss alternative funding options. Our team will be able to provide initial advice regarding funding at no cost to you.

Talk to us about claims against public authorities
Request A Callback Contact Us

Services For You